When considering new or replacement windows for your San Diego County home, the advantages of natural light from these new windows adds to the value of your investment. Natural light in your home can illuminate your interior spaces, provide solar gain to reduce heating bills and control solar gain to reduce cooling bills. Obviously, your windows play a big role. Below are some tips to get you thinking about the benefits new windows can deliver for you and your family ( You can also contact us at 760.806.6830 for professional answers to your home window questions). http://www.foldingdoorsandwindows.com
There are many valid reasons to bring more natural light into your home—both from a medical standpoint and in terms of general quality of life.
According to many health professionals, natural light has the following benefits:
- Helps combat seasonal affective disorder (also known as the winter blues). Even in the summer months, the San Diego “June Gloom” can affect a person’s overall mental condition. We need as much light as possible into the house, to counteract such a condition.
- Makes us feel more connected to the outdoors and natural world
- Daylight supports natural biological rhythms.
Natural light also can improve your quality of life by:
- Bringing out the natural color of your furniture and indoor objects (artificial lights often affect colors in unexpected ways)
- Saving on energy bills. Properly lighted homes decrease heating costs in the cool winter months. Even cooling bills, when natural light is used and controlled properly, can be managed at lower rates.
- Making homes feel more open and spacious.
When you consider the quality of life and health/medical benefits from bringing more of nature’s sunlight and brightness into your home, new windows can become almost a necessity for you and your family. Call T Group today at 760.806.6830 for ideas on how new or replacement windows for your home can save you money, and better your lifestyle.